We're Meeting In-Person This Weekend!
Let's come together for worship, showing love to some friends, and a new teaching series called, "One: a United Church for a Divided World."
Church on the Move Tulsa
SAT | 5:00 PM
SUN | 10:00 AM
Broken Arrow Performing Arts Center
SUN | 10:00 AM & 4:00 PM
Glenpool Conference Center
SUN | 10:00 AM
East Side Christian Church | 15th & Harvard
MON | 7:00 PM
What to Expect Each Weekend
Each area below will be assessed and evaluated weekly for each location and adjustments/tweaks will be made as necessary. We will communicate through email and social media for what you can expect each week at your COTM location. Additionally, we will continue hosting services online each weekend.
Social Distancing Implementation
- Minimizing close contact among guests.
- Room configurations and capacity limitations.
- Family style seating.
Self-Check Health Assessment
To keep you and all our staff, volunteers, and attendees safe, we are following local guidelines and asking everyone to self-check for COVID-19 symptoms and risk factors before entering our locations.
Self-Check Health Assessment Questions:
- Have you or any member of your household had any COVID-19 symptoms (cough, fever, chills, muscle pain, shortness of breath/difficulty breathing, sore throat, new loss of taste of smell) in the past 24 hours or had a temperature that is elevated for you, 100.4 F or greater?
- Have you or any member of your household had any close contact in the last 14 days with someone with a diagnosis of COVID-19?
- Have you or any member of your household traveled internationally or outside of the state in the last 14 days?
- Have you or anyone in your household visited or received treatment in a hospital, nursing home, long-term care, or other health care facility in the past 30 days?
- Are you or anyone in your household a health care provider or emergency responder that may potentially have a high level of exposure to COVID-19?
- If you answer yes to #1 or #2, we are unable to have you on campus at this time. Please monitor your health and we hope to see you back on campus soon.
- If you answer yes to #3, #4 or #5 please evaluate the environments you’ve been exposed to and if there’s any reason to reconsider being in a large community gathering, email the church location you plan to attend.
Safety/Sanitization and Disinfecting Protocol
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) where needed & appropriate for staff, volunteers, and guests.
- Detailed safety/sanitization protocols for each location
If we become aware that someone who has been in a COTM service becomes ill and tests positive for COVID-19, we will follow these procedures:
- We will ask the person to seek medical care for a proper diagnosis and treatment plan.
- We will contact local health officials.
- If public health officials determine we need to, we will assist with determining who needs to be contacted for contact tracing.