Questions? email email@example.com.
Part time opportunity for someone with administrative gifting to serve Church on the Move in our Accounting Department as an Accounting Clerk. If you have the gift of attention to detail, want to be part of an integral operations team, and are looking for part time hours this may be your next calling.
Responsible for performing and managing day-to-day accounts receivable tasks accurately while providing great customer service.
- Process all forms of electronic giving for all services and campuses; Auth.net, CheckFree, Stripe, ProfitStars, PushPay, etc.
- Process all ministry queries for partner records and changes
- Process FACTS entries in Abila
- Evaluate and resolve check discrepancies
- Manage the archival and disposal of all checks after processing
- Prepare and document income for Willie George Ministries, Inc. to be deposited
- Scan and verify income recaps
- Process Monday service count, as needed in the count room
- Process Cash Receipts for bankcards
- Coordinate, document, prepare and audit all money bags needed by various departments by evaluating the Event Calendar
- Maintain Count Room machines
- Process all incoming WGM mail and evaluate appropriate departmental recipient(s)
- Process ticketing income for WGM
- Ability to execute financial security and compliance procedures
- Experience in Accounts Receivable
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects
- General proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Eye for detail and commitment to processes and systems
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to adapt to and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Monday – Friday / 8:30 – 3:00