Questions? email email@example.com.
We are looking for a team member who's passionate about introducing kids to the real Jesus and building a strong kid's ministry team at the South campus.
- Recruit, lead, and develop a team of nursery, preschool, and KOTM Go Team Members
- Ensure that all kids ministry environments are staffed and properly executed to the KOTM standard
- Participate in the feedback loop to Campus Support regarding the health and effectiveness of the in-service experience, curriculum, weekly analytics, discipleship strategy, and Go Team culture
- Lead the Campus Kid Check-In team and assure they have everything needed to provide our families with a great first impression of COTM
- Partner with Campus Pastor and Campus Support to develop KOTM’s strategies, team, and ministry
- Oversee the set up and tear down of all kids’ classrooms
- Passion for introducing kids to the real Jesus
- Experience in pastoring people
- Ability to partner with parents to disciple their children
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to build a team and recruit new volunteers
- Ability to coach and evaluate communicators