Questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are hiring a Campus Operations Pastor at Central Campus. The ideal applicant is gifted in planning, organizing, and supervision as you will lead and develop a church administration team responsible for building systems that serve the operational needs of the church. We are looking for a servant leader who is able to manage budgets, organize data, communicate information effectively, and forecast trends to church leadership.
Build and create systems to ensure that all logistics and operations are taken care of for the Central Campus and build a team to help you facilitate logistical needs.
- Lead and develop a church administration team
- Contribute to setting priorities for the Central Campus team
- Contribute to developing the campus calendar
- Oversee the church budget and foster a culture of stewardship
- Be the main source of information for your campus and ensure that all coordination for the weekend is in order
- Recruit, develop, and coach administrative teams and event Go Team members
- Coordinate with the Central Campus online host teams
- Oversee, maintain, and interpret trends and data for the Central Campus dashboard in collaboration with support including: Small Groups, Next Move, First Time Guests, First time Givers, Go-Team analytics
- Develop, maintain, and consistently track discipleship systems to improve guest follow-up, giver follow up, and Go-Team onboarding
- Coordinate with organizational operations teams including, but not limited to, security, facilities, etc.
- Strong administrative and communication skills
- The ability to organize, prioritize, and execute all tasks at the campus
- The ability to go with the flow but also bring order and structure where needed
- Initiative to proactively move the ball forward
- A love for efficient systems and an ability to build them
- Ability to develop strong team relations
BONUS POINTS IF YOU
- Enjoy working in a highly collaborative team environment
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high feedback culture
- Experience working for a start-up or in an entrepreneurial environment