Questions? email email@example.com.
We are looking for an administrative assistant with a strong ability to communicate, streamline processes, maximize efficiency, and a heart for serving people.
- Be a main source of information for your campus and ensure that all coordination for the weekend service is in order.
- Coordinate with the Pastors and be their go-to person, especially during weekend services
- Maintain and oversee processes, dashboard management, and inventory, responding to emails and calls.
- Proactively assist Pastors in being more efficient and effective.
- Manage details and deadlines of special projects and reports.
- Recruit, develop, coach administrative Go Team
- Strong administrative and communication skills
- A heart for people and seeing them take their next step
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and execute a wide variety of tasks
- Innate urgency to ensure all pieces of the information puzzle are in place
- Initiative to proactively move the ball forward
- Love for efficient systems and an ability to build them
- Great proofreading skills
- Monday – Thursday, 8:45AM-5:00 PM; Saturday, 4:30PM-8:00 PM; Sunday, 8:00 AM-1:00 PM