Questions? email email@example.com.
We're looking for a strong and dynamic leader who is passionate about introducing students to the real Jesus and helping them take their next step.
- Recruit, develop, and coach Oneighty Go Team members and small group leaders by knowing them personally, caring for them, and praying for them
- Ensure that all student ministry environments are safe and being executed to the COTM standard
- Provide feedback and analytics to Campus Support regarding the health and effectiveness of staff, curriculum, small group structure, and overall ministry experience
- Participate and invest in the Campus Support content and creative processes
- Own weekly student gatherings at the Central campus by preaching and directing the service teams
- Execute monthly United Night services based on the developed plan from Campus Support and Creative Process
- Build a strategy for campus student ministry outreach and actively participate in building community relationships
- Ensure that your teams and department are effectively stewarding spiritual, physical, and financial resources
- Oversee care issues for your staff, Go Teams, and students
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience with youth ministry or leadership at a local church
- Passion for seeing students take their next step on their spiritual journey
- Possess strong verbal communication skills, stage presence, and youth-focused cultural awareness
- Ability to build, lead, and pastor a team