Questions? email email@example.com.
We’re looking for a high capacity leader to stay current on all HR trends and requirements, lead our knowledgeable and diverse HR Team, and help drive our staff culture forward in accomplishing our vision, mission, and core values.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation to ensure local, state, and federal compliance
- Partner with leadership team on metrics and analytics, administration of wage and salary strategies, and staff health
- Review and make recommendations for improvement of policies, procedures, and practices on personnel matters and within the HR department
- Work directly with department managers to assist in staff development and navigating personnel matters
- Oversee HR staff and functions including, but not limited to, budget, staff recruitment, hiring process, placement and development, payroll, benefits, annual reviews, and human resources information systems for the organization
- Embody a culture that reinforces the Ministry's vision and core values
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Management, or like field
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience
- A passion for seeing team members in the right seat
- Excellent interpersonal, administrative, and strategic skills
- Discernment to identify and resolve tension and conflict in a healthy way
- Ability to analyze trends and proactively improve systems and processes
Bonus Points if You...
- Have completed HR certification courses
- Have completed personality assessment training (specifically Myers-Briggs or Clifton Strengths)