Tulsa Campus High School Pastor
- Lead and build teams that help introduce High School Students to the real Jesus.
- Oversee High School Discipleship ministries such as Small Groups, Serving, Outreach, and Missions.
- Assist the Next Gen Pastor in content development, teaching, and care.
- Recruit, develop, and care for volunteer leaders and team members.
- Implement the overall vision and strategy for Student Ministry Small Group semesters, developing and building systems to get students connected to Small Groups.
- Recruit, develop, train, and care for High School Small Group leaders.
- Connect with students in the local schools and community.
- Lead the planning of yearly churchwide High School events such as retreats, conferences, etc.
- Collaborate with the Next Gen Pastor and other Campus Student Pastors to create content for midweek Student services and be the voice for High School ministry.
- Host and preach as needed at midweek student services.
- 7-10 years of ministry experience preferred
- Seminary or COTMU education preferred, or a willingness to complete COTMU upon hiring
- Experience communicating to students from stage
- Enjoy working in a highly collaborative team environment
- Ability to build, lead, and care for teams
- Ability to give and receive healthy, constructive feedback
- Passion for small groups