Landscaper - Irrigation Tech
- Implement detailed landscape plans, care for plants, and maintain grounds and irrigation systems to create beautiful properties.
- Responsible for all irrigation system maintenance, repairs, and maintain inventory of all irrigation supplies.
- Progam, monitor, and adjust irrigation control systems.
- Implement detailed landscape plans, including planting, transplanting, weeding, pruning plants, and applying fertilizer and chemicals.
- Assist the Grounds lead with landscape planning.
- Pick up and dispose of litter throughout the campus.
- Transport materials and equipment via motor vehicles and trailers as it pertains to the job.
- Ensure proper care in the use of maintenance of equipment and supplies and promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
- Assist with snow removal as needed.
- At least 2 years of experience in landscaping.
- Ability to install, maintain, and troubleshoot irrigation systems as well as operate timers and controls for sprinklers.
- Ability to work outdoors in extreme temperatures with exposure to dirt, fumes, loud noises, and chemicals.
- Ability to do heavy physical work and lift, push, and pull objects up to 50 lbs.
- 40 hours per week
- Monday – Friday 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM (flexible schedule available)
- Available to work weekends as assigned