Questions? email email@example.com.
We're looking for a dedicated team member who can support our facilities and equipment to create environments to help introduce people to the real Jesus.
- Conduct regular scheduled walk-throughs to assess asset conditions
- Track all repair and maintenance information and records in the computerized maintenance management system (CMMS)
- Complete assigned maintenance requests in a timely fashion, which would include various tasks including, but not limited to: painting, sheetrock repair, door locks, doors, windows, lighting, plumbing, electrical, picking-up supplies, managing inventory, cleaning, setting-up office furniture, etc.
- Monitor performance of heating, ventilation, and cooling systems for the facility; performs standard repair/replacement of components, as appropriate, and non-technical maintenance tasks such as cleaning of heating and cooling fan coil units and adjustment of system controls
- Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies
- Promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices
- Perform snow removal and ice treatment as needed
- Assist with non-technical maintenance (plumbing, electrical, heating, ventilating, and/or AC facilities and equipment), as well as licensed and unlicensed trades (light equipment operator, carpenter, painter, and/or locksmith) as needed.
- 5 or more years of experience working in facilities maintenance
- Physically able to lift 50-100 lbs. and climb ladders
- Self-motivated, problem-solver that works independently
- Stewardship mindset with the time and resources given
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Able to be on-call when needed and work outdoors in various weather conditions
- Able to operate technology including computers and Microsoft Suite
Bonus points if you. . .
- Have HVAC, electrical, or additional certifications or licenses