Questions? email email@example.com.
We're looking for a strategic leader who is passionate about engaging people in national and international missions trips and local evangelism to help introduce people to the real Jesus.
- Champion and communicate the overall vision and strategy for COTM mission trips
- Oversee and cultivate our relationships with national & international ministry partners
- Create and develop leader and participant training resources for missions
- Direct and manage God Behind Bars as well as serve as the primary liaison
- Propose, support, and resource evangelistic initiatives at campuses
- Collaborate with ministry partners and campuses to propose annual Compassion Offering initiatives
- Partner in overseeing the proper distribution and execution of Compassion Offering funds
- Heart for people and a passion for seeing them take next step
- Servant leader's heart and mindset
- Ability to put vision into action through strategy, structure, and systems development
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience and ability to lead and develop leaders
- Ability to adapt, solve problems, and make decisions quickly