Questions? email email@example.com.
We're looking for a strong team member to develop strategic systems and maintain standards in our Accounting department.
- Compile and build financial and budget reporting for leadership, auditors, and lenders
- Assist the Accounting Director in facilitating the Ministry budget process
- Review and post entries to the general ledger monthly for payroll, liabilities, investments, asset additions and disposals, depreciation, miscellaneous adjustments & sales tax
- Assist with the annual outside audit of the Ministry’s financials
- Oversee the monthly processes for Accounting to ensure that the books are closed in a timely manner
- Assist with monthly bank reconciliations and quarterly general ledger reconciliations
- Perform accounting research and answer other inquiries directed to the Accounting Department
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant
- Able to lead at a high level and make decisions independently
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Extensive experience with accounting systems and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects at the same time
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills