Questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're looking for a team member who is passionate about supporting our church and facilities for services and special events to help introduce people to the real Jesus.
- Set-up and breakdown of the necessary equipment for events
- Oversee room flips and operational function which may include classrooms, assemblies, lunchrooms, etc.
- Monitor, maintain, and perform standard repairs to buildings electrical facilities and systems, such as tubes, fixtures, switches, and outlets;
- Assist Building Technician with non-technical repairs when needed
- Perform general maintenance, custodial, and trash removal tasks as needed
- Promote continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
- Document and maintain appropriate records of work performed
- Perform snow removal, as required
- Basic understanding and use of computers and software applications
- Ability to carry, push, pull, reach overhead, walk, stand, bend, stoop, reach away from body, and lift 50 pounds
- Self-motivated and capable of working alone with little supervision
- Uphold a stewardship mindset with the time and resources you have
- Ability to solve problems and manage several tasks simultaneously
- Ability to use hand and power tools applicable to trade
- Ability to read, understand, follow, and enforce safety procedures
- Valid driver’s license or obtain license to operate vehicles and equipment