Questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are seeking a leader with a passion for creating an environment that will foster the transformation of children's lives by introducing young hearts to the real Jesus.
- Equip children and parents by creating a safe, engaging classroom environment conducive for introducing children to the real Jesus, and providing opportunity for them to discover their gifts and purpose to begin developing their talents and abilities.
- Lead and assist in the preparation, delivery, and review of weekly curriculum to ensure it meets brand standards and supports the mission and vision of Church on the Move (COTM)
- Provide collaborative insight, strategy, and direction in the programming and creative planning process between ministries
- Be a functioning pastor at the church and perform duties as delegated by the Senior and Executive Pastor
- Be strategically visible, engaged, and available during the services, weekly staff meetings, special events, leadership retreats, conferences, and seminars
- Design, develop, and execute special event (summer camp, baby dedication, Easter, Christmas, etc.) activities such as music, development of messages/teaching, and utilization of games and other artistic elements to appropriately engage children and connect them to their next step
- Create opportunities for next steps to help children transition from visiting to belonging and growing by integrating age appropriate curriculum, learning styles, in-class small groups, and the Know, Grow, Discover, Go discipleship pathway
- Oversee, identify, and track Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and translate data into measurable outcomes that indicate winning in kid’s environments
- Ensure that our environments are clear, current, and focused on kids and families
- Champion the recruiting, empowerment, leading, and development strategy of Go Team Members and kids ministry staff members and ensure that all kids ministry environments are staffed and properly executed to the COTM standard
- Build a culture, systems, and structures that lead people from being spectators to players
- Oversee systems for background checks, safety and security procedures, scheduling, meetings, training, feedback, and care of staff and GO teammates
- Collaborate and assist in the development of all budgeting needs and tracking for kid’s ministry
- Passion for introducing kids to the real Jesus
- 3+ Years of experience in pastoring and leading children
- A BA or BS Degree in Divinity preferred
- Ability to help parents disciple their children
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong networking capabilities to recruit new volunteers and ability to build a team