Pray diligently. Stay alert, with your eyes wide open in gratitude. Don’t forget to pray for us, that God will open doors for telling the mystery of Christ, even while I’m locked up in this jail. Pray that every time I open my mouth I’ll be able to make Christ plain as day to them.
When God opens a door of faith, fear will offer a door of escape.
Be still and know that I am God...
1 Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever. 2 Let the redeemed of the Lord tell their story—those He redeemed from the hand of the foe.
Psalm 107 Promises
- He is good and His love endures forever.
- He redeems people from the hand of the enemy.
- He gathers people from far away.
- He saves and delivers people from distress.
- He leads people on a straight path to community.
- He brings people out of darkness and gloom.
- He stills the storm and waves.
When my beliefs don't mean much to you, I want my actions to overwhelm you.
By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.
Get your hopes up!
An Open Door | Get Your Hopes Up
Angie Woods shares a hope-filled message on the faithfulness of God!