Questions? email email@example.com.
Make Church on the Move shine!
We need someone with lots of energy, who cares about the details, with passion for cleanliness, and who understands and VALUES the importance of first impressions to JOIN OUR HOUSEKEEPING TEAM. Do you enjoy cleaning? Do you feel called to invest your talent with us and help Introduce People to the Real Jesus? Apply here.
Church on the Move Job Description
Provide clean and sanitized environments in all COTM facilities to create welcoming spaces to help introduce people to the real Jesus.
- Perform a variety of cleaning and sanitizing activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, and polishing
- Assist in overseeing and tracking inventory of all supplies and equipment
- Practice and follow Housekeeping health and safety policies
- Recruit and develop Housekeeping Go Team members
- Operate and oversee all cleaning equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
- Report to the Housekeeping and Service Support Supervisor on the condition of buildings and assets to identify potential needed repairs through regular inspections
- 1+ years of experience in a similar position or field
- Ability to provide healthy feedback to team members
- Ability to carry, push, pull reach overhead, walk, stand, bend, stoop, reach away from body, and lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to use hand and power tools applicable to trade
- Attention to detail and high standard of work ethic
- Ability to build and develop teams
- Monday–Friday, 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
- Subject to be on call and work weekends as needed