- Perform a variety of cleaning and sanitizing activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, and polishing
- Assist in overseeing and tracking inventory of all supplies and equipment
- Practice and follow Housekeeping health and safety policies
- Recruit and develop Housekeeping Go Team members
- Operate and oversee all cleaning equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
- Report to the Housekeeping and Service Support Supervisor on the condition of buildings and assets to identify potential needed repairs through regular inspections
- Provide clean and sanitized environments in all COTM facilities to create welcoming spaces to help introduce people to the real Jesus.
- 1+ years of experience in a similar position or field
- Ability to provide healthy feedback to team members
- Ability to carry, push, pull reach overhead, walk, stand, bend, stoop, reach away from body, and lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to use hand and power tools applicable to trade
- Attention to detail and high standard of work ethic
- Ability to build and develop teams
- Monday–Friday, 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
- Subject to be on call and work weekends as needed